With the release of the newest version of Windows, The next wave of computing is mini PCs with Windows 11, this means that you can now enjoy all the benefits of Windows 11 on a smaller, more compact device.
If you’re looking for a new computer, then you should definitely consider getting a mini PC with Windows 11.
What are the benefits of running Windows 11?
If you’re like most people, you’re probably wondering if there’s any benefit to upgrading to Windows 11. After all, it’s a huge upgrade from Windows 10, right?
- Windows 11 is faster and more efficient than ever.
- With Windows 11, you’ll get new features like the Microsoft Store and Cortana.
- Windows 11 is more secure than previous versions of Windows.
- Windows 11 is easier to use and more user-friendly.
- Windows 11 will help you be more productive.
What are the benefits of Useing a mini PC?
Mini PCs are becoming increasingly popular as people look for ways to downsize their desktop computers. There are many benefits to using a mini PC:
1. Mini PCs are more energy-efficient than traditional desktop PCs, meaning you’ll save money on your electricity bill.
2. They’re also more compact and take up less space, which is ideal if you’re working in a smaller office or home.
3. Mini PCs typically come with lower price tags than their desktop counterparts, making it a great option for budget-conscious shoppers.
With Windows 11 on the horizon comes a whole new world of possibilities for mini PCs. While mini PCs have been around for a while, they’ve never been more popular than they are now.
In particular, a mini PC with Windows 11 can be a great choice for those who want a compact and affordable computer that still offers a whole Windows experience.
What are the System Requirements for Windows 11?
According to the Microsoft official requirements: To install or upgrade to Windows 11, devices must meet the following minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB).
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally.
- Internet Connection: An internet connection and Microsoft account is required to set up a Home Edition installation. Other editions do not have this requirement.
Can mini PC run Windows 11?
While many people think of a mini PC as being underpowered and not good for much beyond basic tasks, that assumption is no longer accurate. Today’s mini PCs are more powerful than ever, and they’re capable of running Windows 11 and all of its apps and features without any problems.
The best windows 11 compatible mini pc
There are a lot of great mini PCs on the market, but which ones come with Windows 11 pre-installed?
The GEEKOM Mini IT8 features an 8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor and Windows 11 OS pre-installed. This version of Windows comes with extra features such as enterprise mode and single sign-on to cloud services.
Although the GEEKOM IT8 comes preloaded with the latest version of Windows, it can run Windows and Linux apps side-by-side, They’re perfect for those who want the best of both worlds.
GEEKOM MiniAir 11
If you want a cheaper mini PC with Windows 11, you can opt for the GEEKOM MiniAir 11.
MiniAir 11 is a budget-friendly mini PC just released by GEEKOM that offers everyday solutions for small businesses, media, streaming, and digital signage. Its slim design and dual USB-C ports allow it to be easily mounted to various surfaces, including televisions and furniture.
Other highlights of this mini PC include a quad-core Intel Celeron processor, up to ITB of M.2 SSD storage, twin 4K displays, and multiple USB ports. Despite its small size, it is powerful enough for business needs and light gaming.